Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Nice Compliment I Got

I got a very nice comment from my fellow ladies at the dancing class. I was dancing together with my prof and mostly of them told me that I have improved a lot. They said that I'm more graceful now and even commented that lively choreographies are very perfect for me. I was blushing when I heard this because I wasn't expecting it at all. The only thing I do is to enjoy the class and to learn at the same time. Hubby and I were only here at home for the lenten season but I am really greatful that I took advantage of this dancing intensif courses I had and so thankful to my husband for allowing me to have this one of a lifetime offer. I am taking this hobby of mine very seriously because I'd like to open a dancing school somewhere (years from now) here in France and maybe to a serious bellydancing school in Cebu. These ideas make me excited frankly speaking but I do know from myself that I really have a lot of things to do before these things will come true. I'm patient for that and I love what I'm doing.

Voila the good news. Next in line for tonight will be to make a research for this Colonix program. I just heard about it from a friend as we were talking about health issues and keeping one's self fit. Hmmm, this sounds interesting.

No comments: