Friday, November 28, 2008

#100



1. My stomach is big hehehe.
2. Pastries are what I ate the most of on Thursday.
3. The yard here is filled with dried leaves.
4. Beach is where I'd rather be at any given time.
5. The smell of adobo food reminds me of Philippines and is making me long to eat the filipino delicacies all over again.
6. Facial is what I need right now!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do our grocery (as usual), tomorrow my plans include attending my dancing class and Sunday, I want to learn more intermediate steps for our belly dancing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. number 1 :-D

OOooohhh... I wanna learn belly dancing! Unfortunately, I have all the coordination of a cow on ice skates :-\

kalea_kane said...

You know...I would love to learn belly dancing. Nice answers. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kelly