Monday, November 3, 2008

Manic Monday #140



How many hours of TV do you watch per week? Do you feel that's too much, not enough or just right?
- how many hours? 10 hours total I guess per week. I don't find it much but moderate. I watch the news and after that, I do multitasking like blogging and listening what's being said on the tv at the same time. I'm training my ears for the french words and accents and as much as possible, I don't watch but listen instead.

Which of the 5 senses do you feel is your strongest sense?
- taste? hehehe Hubby always tells me that I've got luxurious taste than him. Don't have any idea why he said that.

What's the wackiest belief you held as a child?
- wackiest? Hmmmm I can't think of any

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I use the TV for listening too.
No need to see every episode of my favorite soap, I know their voices. So I'm multitasking too.

You can find my manic Monday ::here::.

Have a wonderful day.