Sunday, March 9, 2008

Be My Own Boss

Once I am able to save enough money, I’d like to franchise a small business as my starting investment. I never imagine myself working for someone else’s business forever. I prefer to be my own boss and use my strategies in exploring and in developing my own business. I feel better imagining and working that way. I took business management when I was in college and I do believe that I’ll be good in this field. In that way, I’ll be able to apply the things I’ve learned from the school going to my business. I saw this site franchisegator.co.uk and it is pretty interesting for me because there are many companies here where it is possible to become a franchiser. Too bad because I don’t have the money right now for me to be able to make my dream come true.

No comments: