Friday, March 14, 2008

Crevettes Et La Môme For Friday Night


It's friday night once again. Hubby and I had a tasty buttered shrimps for dinner and filipino macarons for dessert. Would you believe that we were eating the shrimps using our hands/fingers instead of using knife and fork? I love to eat that way! It's something that I'm missing back home (in PI).

We were watching La Môme or La Vie En Rose avec Marion Cotillard (the latest best actress for both Oscar and Cesar Awards). It is a story based on real life of the very famous french singer Edith Piaf. Marion Cotillard really did the job very well. She looked incredible of her heavy make-up that you wouldn't be able to recognize that it's really her. I guess, you gals should watch it. Although I am not very much sure if you'd love it or not but it is a good film.

No comments: