Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pancit For Long Life


I've been craving this filipino pancit these last days. Eurasie is my favorite asian store here in Bordeaux but it's pricey there. I told hubby that I miss Eurasie already but I told him not to bother me or to say yes when I like something. Why? We're saving and as much as possible, I'd want that we won't be spending too much money starting this month. As I am craving for pancit and I've got all the ingredients that I need (even if I'm lazy to do it), I encouraged myself to move and to cook a pancit for myself in my own version. When done, hubby said that it's tasty. He even said that it's tastier compared to the noodles in Eurasie lolz. I know he was just making fun of me but I'm glad that he liked it.

6 comments:

Prily said...

Wow,i know it's very expensive to dine there in France.And that pansit?hahaha!very cheap here in Pilipinas but of course we can't compare the standard of living in different countries.Am sure the salary is higher there.So,it's just really complementary.I would love to add all your 2 sites.ako pah?please let me know if you added me in the two because right now,wala pa sa list ng friends mo ang name ko.you know naman i had experienced many times they said they'll add me,a week or 2 weeks after i checked.guess what?i was never added after-all and i had added theirs!poor me!i know you're not like them.but i just wanna be fair for both of us.Thanks,my friend for utmost understanding!

Francine Ann said...

ok, i'll inform you

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

that pancit looks yummy, so your hubs must be telling the truth after all.

Anonymous said...

kalami sa pancit, francine! samot na nangandoy gyod kog pansit karon panahona, though i can get all the ingredients and know how to cook but still have not the guts to cook. If i will do, pretty sure isuka ra nako. Daghan kog niluto na pinoy foods since few ago tungod sa akong cravings pero akong ma sakop ra tawon ang nabolahan. I can't wait to see my friend amor, lami sad sya moluto ug pansit ug lutuan kuno ko nya.

Btw, sensya na wa gyod nako nabuhat tanan tags imo gi assigned sa akoa uy. sorry gyod kaayo! i know makasabot ra ka. thanks

Francine Ann said...

thanks po te girlie

Francine Ann said...

lucille, i know na lami jud ka luto lucille.ikaw pa