Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Questions of the Week 22


1. When you have food cravings, is it usually for something sweet, salty, greasy, or creamy?
- usually it's more on something sweet like chocolates, cakes and pastries.

2. Have you ever barf or fart in a public and blame it to someone else?
- never done it before nor blame somebody else for it.

3. You’re stuck in an airport, what do you do?
- delayed flight? Enjoy myself infront of my laptop and blog hop my friend's blogs while waiting for my flight.

4. You fall in line, where are you?
- huh?

5. Which of the following would your friends say you are? Shy, Clumsy,Pessimistic or Behind the times?
- I'd rather say that they'll surely tell you that I am the mix of everything. Sometimes I am shy, clumsy, pessimistic and even behind the times

6. Can you play a musical instrument? What is it?
- yeah, I can play flute and I started learning to play this instrument when I was in highschool.

7. How do you feel today?
- tired. I had my belly dancing training this morning and this evening in preparation for the intermediate level. Ouff! It's not easy at all and I have to practive the new moves and routines over and over again. I'm terrible at it but I really want to make it perfect. I'm very patient for it :-)

8. What movie have you watched the most?
- hmmmm, A walk to remember and message in the bottle

9. If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?
- a jaguar or a ferrari ^-^...Ambisyosa no? lolz

10. What do you think about tattoos? Do you have any? Would you ever get any?
- I do consider it as an art. I don't have any and on my part, I'd prefer to have a belly button piercing than to have a tatoo.

1 comment:

imelda said...

Hi sis im here for a visit. Good for u that u know how to belly dance.