Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Questions of the Week 25


1. Your true happiness?
- seeing my loved one's happy and in good health makes me very happy already.

2. Which is more embarrassing to you? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe or with your pants unzipped?
- hmmm pants unzipped I guess. Did experienced this one but walking with toilet paper no. I guess it's very easy to recognize this toilt paper and take it out as it is very visible.

3. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
- gossiped about will be very interesting lolz.

4. Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love?
- finding true love is done because I'm already married to the greatest and most handsome guy in this world (ehem) and it will be great if I'll find 1 million too

5. Which is worse? Foot odor or armpit odor?
- Armpit odor

6. Who would you want to meet? Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny? Why?
- Mickey Mouse because I'm a big fan of this Disney Character

7. Would you rather have wheels or wings?
- Wings are very impossible for me to have but if given the chance, why not right? But I'd rather have wheels especially porche or lexus (ambitious)

8. How do you feel about haunted houses? Would you visit one?
- I find it interesting all the time. When I was younger, I always proposed my friends to go in Baguio and to visit one of their haunted houses there but my friends don't like the idea.

9. Which would be worse? Bleeding to death or starving to death?
- both are worse for me

10. Which is worse? Stepping in a dog poo or sitting in gum?
- dog poo because it smells really bad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another adventurous woman who likes haunted places! Hehe.

Hello Francine!

imelda said...

nice to know u more.