Monday, July 21, 2008

Workplace To Be

You may tell me that I’m funny but I’m going to honestly admit that I’ve been watching our living room for more than 2 hours already. Lately, been thinking of making my own workplace because the usual workplace I have is the table facing infront of the tv. It’s not very comfortable especially if I want to get some things. Have to stand up to get the things I want then return here at the table then go back to the place to arrange that specific thing I get. It’s tiring and it’s eating my time (seconds count still right?). Hubby’s workplace isn’t enough for the 2 of us so I think I’ll be using this other table beside him. Have to find an extension wire first and this CAT6 something.

1 comment:

imelda said...

yeah ur right sis, wow thats good ul be sharing the same office space as ur hubby.