Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Busy day that was

Yesterday I had an appointment chez ANAEM (Agence Nationale de l'Accueil des Etrangers et des Migratrions) at around 8:30 in the morning. Hubby and I arrived at 8:33 in the morning as it was a bit difficult for us to search for a place where to park his scooter. When we were there, there were Africans who were there already, 1 spanish woman and me. We were many but they were nice. Employees there were nice too. First, we watched a video giving us several infos about France, our rights, the language, and etc. After this one, I was called to proceed into the Bilan Linguistic room. There, I was interviewed some basic infos about me in french and I was given a written examination too in french. After that, she checked my performance and she said parfait. I was happy coz the employee told me that no need for me to take this DILF exam as I already have a certificate in DELF A1 when I was in Manila, 2nd, she thought that I manage to speak the language well already. Felt very happy with this nice compliment. I was smiling from ear to ear. After this, I entered this another room again where I was given some infos where it will be possible for me to find a job, what to do and etc. I had another written exam here too and everything went ok. In this institution also, I had my first medical visit since I arrived here in France. I had my xray, vision examination, pulse rate examination et etc. It was past noon when we left there and we were hungry, so hubby and I decided to go at Bordeaux Centre and went at the restaurant. We were already tired by that time as we woke up very early, I was absent too at the school but on the other hand, I was happy hehehehe. Just kidding! We had green salad, pizza, crepe, du vin rouge et glaces. We were thinking of going at the beach to do body surf but unfortunately, we stayed very long at FNAC listening to cd's before deciding to buy one. I was very busy searching for Bellydance Superstar's cd but I didn't find one as it was out of stock already. There were 2 belly dance cd's but none of them catches my eyes and the artists are from Turkey and Egypt. Finally, I bought Pussycat doll's latest cd and hubby bought 3 other reggae cd's. It was past 5 p.m when we went back home. Once at home, we were sleeping like dead and woke up at around 10 in the evening. Imagine, we had dinner at this time but the good thing is that all went fine with my appointment at ANAEM.

3 comments:

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

congratulatons, i remember Francesca mentioned when we met that you speak very good french na.

sana binili mo yung belly dance cds, para alam mo yung variation ng movements ng turkish at egyptian belly dancers

Francine Ann said...

te girlie, mahal ng mga cd's dito.kalain mo 18 euros or more.laglag mata ko sa presyo

BLUETTE said...

Dear Francine,

I'm going to france in a couple of months and my employer told me I had to pass the ANAEM exams. I read on your blog you had the xrays, but I'd like to know ALL exams they did you, especially if you had a blood test, since I just hate them :)

Thanks a lot.