Friday, June 6, 2008

Bon Anniversaire Mon Amour



Yesterday was my hubby's birthday. That's the main reason why I wasn't around online yesterday. I've been so busy especially yesterday. When the clock sticked at 12 midnight (June 5), I instantly sung a birthday song for me as I was carrying my surprise cake for him (I baked it). This year's bday celebration for him was very simple. As I don't have enough time to make errands because I've got driving class till lunch, work in the afternoon and belly dancing class, I just served a very simple meal for us. He loved it of course especially that the mussels were really tasty. Let's just say, a romantic dinner for two.

To my beloved husband, Je t'aime beaucoup! You know how lucky I am to have you in my life and how proud I am of your talents and capabilities. Can't ask for anything else except for us to have a baby very soon. Wanna see the little version of you running around the house very soon :-). Happy birthday Mon Amour! *muah*

P.S.
Late post

3 comments:

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby yads. More good health and yes please to a baby aron nana sad kay ika share pics sa inyoha liwat puhon, hehehe.

Diay, sa flickr? What do you mean nga ta-as? Kanang naa sa ibabaw sa akoa post entries? Imoha lang na i vertical yads.....naa man choices sa ubos diba? Horizontal or vertical? Ingon ana-on ra, hehehe.

Lou said...

Oi AM, belated happy birthday to your hubby.

~Lou

A Peek Into My Mind
The Shutterbug
On A Lighter Note

Francine Ann said...

lou and haze, thanks very much. message na from hubby hehe