Thursday, June 12, 2008

What Kind of Food Are You?




You Are Italian Food



Comforting yet overwhelming.

People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.



It's quiz time once again! The last time I took a quiz for my blog was last month I guess so I grabbed one now as it is my target to post at least 2 quizzes minimum for my blog each month. Well, as we're changing our menu plan here at home and we're talking about foods, I decided to grab this one. Here, there are many frozen foods and we do know that it's not really that good for us. As a woman, I wanted to know which food is really good for us that's healthy and yummy at the same time. It turned out it's Italian cuisines. I do served pasta here at home every week but pasta without sauce is a different story. I'm trying to think of an alternative for the sauce but hubby doesn't like the idea without it. Hmmm, any suggestions?

No comments: