Thursday, October 4, 2007

My First Belly Dancing Class Here In France

This evening, I had my first belly dancing class here in Bordeaux, France. Eversince I arrived here, I've been searching on the internet for belly dancing classes nearby but it is very difficult to find one. I don't know why. I found this belly dancing class from the forum here in France. Ouff, I am very happy when I first received an email from one of the students in this class giving me all the informations I need. I was a little bit hesitant late this afternoon if I'd come or not but I finally decided to come.


Our belly dance teacher is Miss Caroline Chatel. She's very graceful really. The room is quite small for us as there are more than 15 students I guess total but all of them were very warm and friendly. Honestly, my entire body is in pain when I got back here at home. I am very happy and I am very glad that I am doing belly dancing again. I seriously can't wait to have my next class on saturday.

4 comments:

marie said...

woweeee! that's nice to hear! Wala ba pics?

Francine Ann said...

te marie walang pix.hiya ako to take pictures.hiya ako kasi mga french nakatingin sakin.feeling ko super alien talaga ako dito pero bahala sila.pakapalan na lang ng mukha lolz

Anonymous said...

hey i would love to go to a belly dance i just came to paris 3 months ago..where is it located..please email me on sunnyb_68@hotmail.com thanks :)

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

did you wear your costume? baka kaya sila nakatingin sayo. Chaka siguro nagtaka sila, aba first session pa lang marunong na, hehe, di nila alam nag dance ka na dito Pinas ^_^