Wednesday, 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween!!



Melody aka Melly gave me this complete Halloween Treat. Perfect and I really need it because I am just facing infront of the laptop the whole day. I deserve to celebrate halloween as well like a kid. Costume? Not a problem, I have one but it’s a secret. Melody, thanks for sending me this halloween treat. I appreciate it very much. Can I redeem it for real? Anyways, Happy Halloween everyone!!! *muah*


I’m giving this halloween treat to the following wonderful girls like Ana à Dijon, Lucille, Janese, Recel, Rowena and Haze.

4 comments:

""rare jonRez"" said...

oh... this is sweet! with this, ok na hindi kami lalabas ngayong gabi for the trick or treat. this is an awesome treat na eh! hehe... salamat ulit!

Francine said...

i went out not to ask for candies but to look for boots...me mga candy treats na ako dito from hubby

rowena said...

hi francine, am back from my cagayan & ilocos trip. thanks for this treat. btw, just posted pics from the mmk shoot.

Francine said...

rowena, i'll look at it now