Monday, October 22, 2007

Our Tour In Cap Ferret

Hubby and I had a tour around Cap Ferret yesterday afternoon. It is the place where there are many huitres or oysters owners and it is one of the places where you’ll find many beautiful houses as well. The view was magnificent because it is facing the very famous Dune du Pyla and it was sunny. I’ve noticed that people put up their cbu mailboxes at the end of the street. I asked hubby if it’s safe to do it because these mailboxes are quite cute and he instantly said yes. I also noticed that it was not that crowdy at all and hubby told me that majority of the residents here have their own houses too in Bordeaux Centre. The houses in Cap Ferret are considered as people’s vacation house during summer. Well, sometimes I used to think that rich people here really don't know how to spend their money. They should have asked for my help hehehe.

No comments: