Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Little Black Dress Test




What Your Little Black Dress Says About You



You are chic, worldly, and charming.

You naturally fascinating and popular. You never feel like pretending to be someone you're not.



Your style is simple, flattering, and always appropriate. You fill your closet with well quality, timeless items.



If you were a shoe, you would be: Open toed heels



Absolutely right! I love open toed heels. I just feel very feminine when I wear it that's why a shoe like that really represents me. I am born to be a very simple girl. I am already confident wearing jeans, a nice tshirt and a nice jacket as well. I am more on a shoe and bags. Those are the accessories where I give importance to. For dresses? Not that much. I am a girl still who spends here entire time infront of the closet thinking as to which outfit to wear.

No comments: