Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ohhh C'est Froid De L'Eau


This is one of the shots I took last weekend. I'm not done yet in checking each single picture one by one coz I'm overloaded of the different tasks here. This was in Place de la Bourse, the place where you'll see beautiful tulips of different colors. This place is quite crowdy sometimes but normal because this is one of the most touristic place here in Bordeaux.

When it comes to photography, I'm always fascinated of the different faces and expressions of the people. This kid for example was fun look at when he was playing of the water and was running everywhere. He's cute here but my shot is not that perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This snapshot is good. i won't do it at this time though ,walking in the water.

Francine Ann said...

thanks maya :-)