Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wireless Security System I Wanted To Install

Here in France, one of the things that you’ll notice is that mostly of the establishments don’t have any security guards at all. Majority of the frenchies have big houses and spend their vacation outside the country for weeks and even months and you wouldn’t see anyone guarding the house. Well, it is because majority of them have their own security system like alarm. They’ll just have to enter the code before leaving their property and voila! To have our own security system is something that I’d like us to install here in our apartment. Although it’s safe here but I still prefer to have one especially when we’ll be travelling back in PI. This ademco wireless security system is the one I’m wishing to install here very soon. I don’t know when exactly but before the year ends hopefully.

No comments: