Thursday, April 10, 2008

What's My Power Color?




Your Power Color Is Red-Orange



At Your Highest:



You are warm, sensitive, and focused on your personal growth.



At Your Lowest:



You become defensive and critical if you feel attacked.



In Love:



You are loyal - but you demand the respect you deserve.



How You're Attractive:



You are very affectionate and inspire trust.



Your Eternal Question:



"Am I Respected?"



It has been quite sometimes already since the last time I took some blog quizzes. Now I am back and this is my latest personality quiz. Well, things that are listed here are very true. I am just human you know and I've got both positive and negative sides. I am a true person and a true friend when somebody is very good and kind to me but once they do something bad on me, I'll be the worst devilette they'll ever know hehehe. I respect people and I expect them to respect me as well.

No comments: