Friday, July 6, 2007

*LOVE* Tag

I was *love* tagged by Girlie. Sorry I did this very late but yes, I will do my best to follow the instructions written below. Oh by the way, I met Girlie because of Francesca. I met her at Glorrieta before we decided to take a lunch. Sorry, I forgot the name of the restaurant. Italianni's??? Pardon me. She loves belly dancing very much and she is really a certified hip & cool momma. Thanks Girlie for tagging me. Check her out and enjoy reading her blog & ask her for tips too if you are interested in belly dancing *wink*...


1. Write a short paragraph at the beginning of your post and link back to the blog that put you on the list in the paragraph. This isn’t a suggestion. You need to break up the duplicate content. Someone took the time to add you so the least you can do is give them an extra link back.
2. Copy the list of originals below COMPLETELY and add it to your blog. If you would like a different keyword for your blog then change it when you do your post and it should pass to most blogs with that keyword.
3. Take the adds from the blog that added you and place them in the “Originals” list.
4. Add at least 1 new blog that you KNOW is using the DO FOLLOW plugin to the list in the “My Adds” section. (Add no more than 5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!
5!) Let the people you’ve added know, so that they can keep the list going!

I'm adding:

Ana à Dijon
CeliaK
MissT en Hollande
ZJ à Phnom Penh

My Originals:

Francine
Francesca à Nice

Genalyn à Luxembourg
Girlie à QC
Lucille à Paris
Marichu à Metz
Marie à Makati
Mitch à Côte d'Azur

No comments: