Monday, May 5, 2008

Discovering A Place On Our Own

Travelling is my passion and I just realized how great it is to discover a place on my own and to just enjoy the beauty of the place anytime I want. When we’re travelling, it’s either we visit the place using our car or we rent a car from the car rental company that we like. That’s what we’ve been doing from time to time and so far, we don’t have any regrets about it because it’s a lot cheaper instead of renting a taxi. If one day we’ll be visiting USA, I’ll surely be the one who’ll make a car reservation at advantage.com because their rates are very affordable. Advantage is a car rental company where you'll find very interesting car rental rates plus they've got the complete list of the different models of the cars too. I’m interested on renting one of their SUV’s :-). Oh folks, if you’ll be travelling in the next days, check their site too and their special offers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I love to exchange links with you. Please check out my blog and tell me if you are interested. Just leave me a message. Thanks.

Petite ;0