Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Monetize Your Blog At Encyclocentral

Bloggers, there’s another site I found where it is possible for us to monetize our blog. Yes! You hear it right my friends. Encyclocentral is the one that I am referring here. Actually, the requirements from the other sites where you joined is almost the same here at Encyclocentral. Of course, your blog has to be in English language with a right grammar. Once you’re a member here, they’ll give you the links and you’ll just have to mention the text link and the link url in your blog. As simple as that my dear beloved bloggers. Easy isn’t it? For the moment, all payments are done thru paypal every 5th of the month. So what are you waiting for? Get Paid For Writing now and sign up quickly!

1 comment:

Betty Carlson said...

I couldn't find your WW anymore, so I'm just posting here. I live in the Aveyron area, which I write about in my blog La France Profonde.