Friday, May 16, 2008

Parking Space in London

Travelling is mostly of the people’s passion. Majority of us are dreaming of travelling the entire world and to see the beauty of each country. I too, is dreaming of exploring the entire world. I am just glad and fortunate enough that I am given the chance to do this. Don’t get me wrong ha but me and my husband are saving and is working hard as possible as we can as as best as we could for us to be able to do this.

One of the best things I like when we’re travelling is when our car is with us. Why? I am the type of a person who loves to explore the place on my own and for me, travelling will be very exciting to do it like that. Renting a taxi is quite expensive you know here in Europe especially in London because it is in pounds that’s why bringing one’s car is really practical. London is not that far here in Bordeaux you know. When it comes to parking, I do believe that parklet.co.uk is the best place I can trust when it comes to Parking London. Check it and you’ll be amazed of the parking spaces they’ve got.

No comments: