Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What Time Of Day Are You?




You Are Noon



You are upbeat, ambitious, and never at loss for energy.

You have a lot that drives you in life. The desire to be the best, and a secret hope of fame and power.

And while you definitely have a Type A personality, you are still fun to be around.

You have a ton of charisma and a genuine interest in others. You are adored by many.



I thought the result for this quiz will be a MORNING one. Why? Let's just say that I really wake up very late in the morning. When I'm alone here, would you imagine that I'll be awake at around 11 or 12 non? During weekends, I wake up in the afternoon and hubby as well. Not so great right? It's something that I'd like to change because it is not really a very good habit. I know from myself that I won't be like that once I'll become a mother and once I'll find a job in the morning soon. I'm just taking advantage of my time and is enjoying it.

1 comment:

imelda said...

Sis, i tried answering this and posted this on my blog. I enjoyed answering this.