Sunday, December 30, 2007

13 Different Kinds Of Round, Sweet Fruits


It has always been a tradition at home in Philippines to serve 13 different kinds of round and sweet fruits for New Year. My hubby will be doing it later (Philippines time) and she reminded me not to forget about it. There’s no New Year’s tradition here in France and I told hubby that I’d like us to buy 13 fruits as well. He’s been very supportive and did helped me out in purchasing the fruits when we went at the supermarket this evening. I’ve been searching for grapes but it’s not available here right now. It’s funny because the cashier didn’t recognize or knew the names of the different fruits I bought. I knew it more than here and hubby was just laughing. Do you guys bought or will be serving 13 different kinds of round and sweet fruits for New Year?

4 comments:

Francesca said...

i dont do traditions, like polka dot dress on new year eve, or put thosand euros on pockets/wallets, etc etc.
But i would like to have those fruits of yours, soo yummy.

Francine Ann said...

ate amy, i dont wear polka dots for new year.fruits lang ako for new year kasi kakapagod daming inahanda hehehe.san na regalo ko? lolz

Francine Ann said...

ate amy, i dont wear polka dots for new year.fruits lang ako for new year kasi kakapagod daming inahanda hehehe.san na regalo ko? lolz

Anonymous said...

hehe... those fruits look gorgeous! yum... ang daya, may bayabas pala dyan? hmmm... dami ko grafruits dito! hehe.. ingat sa byahe... enjoy ur new year w/ ur hubby francine! happy new year...