Sunday, December 2, 2007

Spock.com

Are you tired of your search engine? Then, you should try Spock. This is a people search engine available on the net which makes it easy to find all the informations you need on your favorite idols, politicians, presidents, actors and actresses, singers and more. Anyone can use it for free and if you are interested, you may sign up there as well too. You can use this search engine by typing the name of the person you’re interested with or tags that has something to do with that person. Many people have said that this website is really faster compared to the other search engines. Many have tried it and all of them said that it is really great. Well, I’ve tried it once last month and I found all the informations that I need really.

Few minutes ago, I searched Nate Berkus using Spock.com. I just loved this guy because he is very talented. By the way, Nate Berkus is a famous interior designer and decorator. He also owns an interior design firm in Chicago and he is a regular guest on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Spock gave me everything that I need about this guy. I was surprised because I didn’t even knew that my idol is a virgo like me as well. See? Spock is really cool, isn’t it?



Many people really find Spock very amazing. And as a proof, Spock was selected as Best of Show at the prestigious Web 2.0 conference and for PC Magazine's top 25 websites to watch in 2007. They also received many other awards and industry acclaim from respected industry luminaries. Isn’t that magnificent? Try it now my friends and make sure to tell your friends to try Spock.com too!

No comments: