Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Business Cards

Majority of the people here have their own Business Cards ready all the time. When I was younger, I first thought that business cards are for businessmen and businesswomen only or for professionals. But naaaa! Anyone can have one if he/she wishes to have. I would like to make one for me and I think it will be a very good idea. Why? Simply because I can’t memorize all our numbers here at home still. It is always a catastrophe for me to take out my phone to check my numbers here especially when somebody asks me for my numbers or when I fill-up a form. Would you imagine how many times I’ll be checking my phone? Oufff, it is tiring really!

There are many business cards designs that I love very much. Some are quite simple and some are very girly. I found a website that offers free business cards and premium business cards available in many designs. It is at vistaprint.com. Their free business cards for example, you can print your desired business card instantly after you provide the necessary informations on their customize page. You’ll see how your card looks like before you’ll finally make a decision to print it out or to edit it instead.

Well, I haven’t made up my mind yet as to which design I’ll finally choose. I’ll let you guys inform once I already make one for myself.

No comments: