Saturday, December 15, 2007

She Likes New Lighting Furnitures


A friend of mine is a big maniac when it comes to her house. Would you imagine that she changed her oven toaster already for 5 times? Oh yeah! The last toaster she bought is the last one that pleases her very much. I even don’t have any single idea where she kept the other 4 toasters. She loves branded materials really and I understand that as her husband is a doctor here in Bordeaux. That means that they can afford. The other day when I was talking to her, she told me that lighting is very important to her house especially at the dining room. Now, she wanted to have one of george kovacs lamps that she saw on the magazine. I understand her as I am like that also sometime. To help her, I told her to shop at Farrey’s.

I just found this store 2 weeks ago honestly. Farrey’s is a store that sells thousands of indoor and outdoor lighting. They have different showrooms in North Miami, Florida and Coral Gables, Florida and these two showrooms are really huge and big. If you are from Florida, then you’re very luck to check this store and their other products. They have bathroom products, ceiling fans, kitchen products, lighting products and many more. When my friend saw Farrey’s store, she felt inlove on their hinkley lighting instantly. Hey, me too! It’s classy, elegant and cheap.

Well, shopping at Farrey’s is cheap because items here are very affordable.

No comments: