Monday, December 10, 2007

Belly Dancing


Click the PLAY button to watch the video

Finally, I managed to solve the problem I had about this in rotating the video taken from the camera. After so many trial and error, I finally did it correctly. This was the video I took from the advance level class. My class is right after this advance level class. Our instructor wasn't around at this time because she was in Dijon for a belly dancing show there too. These were the people that I was telling you gals about earlier. Attached below is the dancing school where I am currently enrolled in Bordeaux Centre. At the moment, belly dancing is something that's keeping me busy and happy



I will not just write many labels here so that these students here won't manage to find this video. They are against with what I did and shhhhhh, baka mademanda pa ako. Kaya sensya na po!


No comments: