Wednesday, December 26, 2007

R.G. Skin Revitalizer, My New Dietary Supplement For My Skin

Hubby has been telling me many times that I am really a woman hehehe. Sounds funny but true. He always complains the time I give for myself like staying too much at the shower room, checking myself infront of the mirror all the time, too many products in the closet, too many shoes and sandals, changing from one clothes to another before making the final decision and too many skincare products I have. I take good care of myself and women in general are like that. I have a very sensitive skin and moisturizer and a skin revitalizer are two of the most important products that I always have. R.G. Skin Revitalizer is always on my top list when I’m shopping. I love it because it is made of pure fruit oil extract from the tropical superfruit Gâc and it really nourishes the skin. I love skincare products in general that are made from pure fruits oil extracts because my skin turns dry very fast when there are too many chemicals on the cream or on my moisturizer. I’ve been switching from one product to another and R.G. Skin Revitalizer is my latest discovery. I loved it so far and my skin loves it as well. I don’t have any irritations at all. I’ve read somewhere that more asian women are using R.G. Skin Revitalizer and using this product has been a part of their daily routines. I understand that one and I’ll admit that I start my day by using this great dietary supplement for my skin.

No comments: