Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Thank You!

Thank You

Hubby and I are back here in Bordeaux right now. We arrived home past 11 this evening and we’re both tired. My Christmas with my inlaws was very great. It was my first Christmas with them and everything was really perfect and great. We went to bed at around 4 o’clock in the morning. Of course, the meal was very tasty and we stayed very long at the table. I was sick because my colds was getting worst and I had a fever as well. My entire inlaws especially my parents-inlaw took good care of me and made sure that I am absolutely fine. Aren’t they sweet and nice? Merci beaucoup Maman et Papa!

I’d like to thank all my friends as well who sent me their ecards, sent me mails, left their messages on my shoutbox, texted me and wished us here a wonderful and joyous Christmas….Thanks very much my dear friends! I’m thankful for the friendship you guys give me. I will always treasure it and will always take good care of it. It is something that’s making me smile everyday knowing that there are people in this world who are very eager to read my blog even if some of the topics are really non-sense heheeh. But honestly and seriously, thanks very much for everything. I hope all of you had a joyous Christmas as well together with your family and loved one’s. THANK YOU from hubby and me!!! *me*

No comments: