Thursday, February 28, 2008

How's My Vocabulary?

This is a tag from my sexy friend Haze, a woman who is now living in England. The last time I saw her was years ago back in Cebu City. I met her coz of a friend and our paths crossed once again because of this blogging world. The world is really small isn't it? Thanks very much gwapa!

Don't be surprised girls... hubby is really against of the idea that I spent my entire time infront of the pc coz my english vocabularies are getting broader but my french grammar and vocabularies are getting worst lolz...




Your Vocabulary Score: A-



Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary!

You must be quite an erudite person.



I'm tagging these smart ladies: Girlie, Juliana, Imelda, Angel, Wersp, Twerlyn, Bheng, Bless, and Emma

2 comments:

Juliana RW said...

wow.. you are good with your vocab.

Are you interested to increase your technorati authority? If the answer is, YES. Maybe you want participate with Friendship Chain tag.

It is up to you join the Friendship Chain tag or not. Just check it up at my blog first before you decide anything :D Just click at the link. Thanks.

imelda said...

Thank you for the tag. Same here it is raining, too. La Niña is especially here in Region 8, in Tacloban where i live. Take care, friend!