Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Questions Of The Week 7

Photobucket



1. Can you write with both hands?
- Nope

2. Are you superstitious?
- hmmm sometimes

3. What would be your dream job?
- I wanted to become a business woman and to work in the international market. I know that I am very ambitious but everybody is free to dream right?

4. Do you dream often?
- when I'm really tired

5. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
- chocolate and rocky road

6. Did you ever sneak out when you were younger?
- Yes, I was naughty when younger

7. Have you ever fallen in public?
- hmmmm I guess yes

8. What is your favorite animal?
- dog, cat and a fish

9. As a child what was scarier…the closet or under the bed?
- under the bed

10. Have you ever got your tongue stuck on a Popsicle?
- hmmm I don't remember

No comments: