Thursday, February 14, 2008

Server Down For Chez Francine....Grggrgrgrg

Valentine's Day and I'm very much disappointed because I can't access on my Chez Francine blog. It is web hosted by Philhosting and I've been experiencing these problem many times last week up to now. Now, I've decided that I'm going to change my web host provider. This will be the very first time that I'm going to do tomorrow morning and will immediately contact web.com.ph team to be my new web host provider. So far, I'm very much happy with their service and their live help reps are very helpful and kind too. They are my web host provider on my Le bric à brac de Cherie blog and I'm really satisfied with their service. Hoping that the domain transfer will take very fast so that I'll be able to accept more opps still.

1 comment:

Francine Ann said...

thanks very much jamminglady. really appreciate it