Friday, February 8, 2008

Verify US Postal Addresses for Free

One of the biggest problems I have when I’m sending post mails to my friends and relatives living in United States is that these mails are always sent in wrong addresses and sometimes, it is returned to me here. I experienced it more than 3 times already and it is disappointing especially when I’m sending birthday cards to them or anniversary cards. I’m glad that a site like cdyne.com is finally here. This site allows me to verify US Postal addresses for free! By filling up their free Address Verification form, I’ll easily have an instant knowledge if a specific address is deliverable by the United States Post Office. Their free address verification demo has been very helpful for me especially for a dummy like me.

No comments: