Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Opsss And Driving

Wow! I can't believe that there are available opps for me tonight. Now I am smiling once again. I changed my mind because earlier this morning, I told hubby that we will be sleeping early tonight because we need to wake up early. Why? We need to go at the Préfecture to get my driving license there. Yepeeee! Finally! After 2+ plus waiting, it's now available! I hope hubby will allow me very soon to drive his car. I really want to drive because it is a little bit difficult for me to go back home when I'm out especially when the rain is really heavy plus with wind. That was what I experienced yesterday and I was wet when I came back home. Not wet as in wet but just a little bit. Now, I have to open my eyes very wide while these opps are still available.

No comments: