Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Want To Watch 2008 Houston Livestock And Rodeo Show

Last night, hubby and I watched this very interesting documentary in Canal+. It is very interesting because I never thought that hubby has been dreaming of visiting Colorado one day. At first, I was really thinking that we have the same ideas and that New York is the number one city he’d also like to visit in United States but I am completely wrong. There are different shots shown at this documentary coming from the different states in USA and Colorado is the one that really impresses him. Colorado is indeed a beautiful and splendid. To visit USA is one of our plans but I don’t have any single idea as to when we will be coming there. I told hubby that I’d love to visit Houston, Texas and to witness the Houston Livestock and Rodeo show this year. I’ve heard so many good things about it and I really find it interesting. I’ve been telling hubby as well to buy our Houston Rodeo Tickets in advance at ticketstogo.com while it’s still early because I have a strong feeling that tickets will be sold very soon. This event will be a star studded program because famous performers like Faith Hill, Toby Keith, Kevin Fowler, Tim McGraw, Brad Paisley, Sugarland will be there to entertain all the watchers and to celebrate this big event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cool link. The home page has concert tickets and tickets to all sorts of events.