Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Who Was I In High School?




Popular Kid



In high school, everyone knew your name - even if you didn't know theirs.



In fact, your still skating by on your looks and charm. Nothing wrong with that!



Grabbed this quiz from a friend. Looking back my highschool days was really unforgettable. Unforgettable because I was the serious, funny, rebellious and competitive student at that time. I was an athelete (a sprinter), a girl scout and a CAT officer (low profile) and I can say that many students knew me because of secret. I am not going to discuss the entire detail. I can say that highschool life is the best because of the good memories I had with my friends, classmates and teachers. It was at this time when I discovered my potentials because of the help of my great mentors. I'm thankful that I was allowed to made my own mistakes and learn from these mistakes as well. The funny experiences I had with my friends and will never be forgotten.

No comments: