Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What Chinese Animal Am I?

fun quiz for myspace profile and blog

Lets101 Quizzes - Myspace Quizzes For Fun

I saw this quiz in one of my friend's blog so I asked a permission from them that I'll try this one out. Well, this quiz is a little bit true. People who don't know me really well will really find me light at first but once they'll get to know me, they'll appreciate and see the good side of me and why I'm like this and like that. I am sometimes very controllable in the relationship and that was my weaknesses before. I find it too much and I am glad that I managed to changed it. Eversince I got married, it has changed and maybe because my husband taught me that there's nothing to worry about. I learned to trust myself and the people around me. Trusting somebody had been my biggest problem before. I have my own strengths and weaknesses and I am learning many things based from my experiences everyday.

No comments: