Saturday, January 19, 2008

El Pollo Loco, The Coolest Contest In Town



To all my friends out there living in the United States, pay attention to this post. El Pollo Loco is the newest craze in town where you could win BIG and fabulous prizes. Not just one but THREE prizes! You hear it right folks! How to join this contest? Simply gather all your amigos, amigas and familias, take a video and show us your best shot on how loco you are and the people around you with this flame grilling chicken like El Pollo Loco. Submit your video at http://www.wherestheflamegrill.com/ and tell everyone to rate it. This contest is available for US residents only so you guys are really lucky to have this fabulous contest. You should be at least 18 years of age to qualify.

Jezzz, I wish I can join this contest. I am a great lover when it comes to flame grilling chicken like El Pollo Loco. Honestly, watching this El Pollo Loco video is making me hungry right now.



No comments: