Monday, January 7, 2008

Read Chris Armstrong's Long Tail Book

I love to read interviews from successful businessmen and business women in this world. Early this evening, I found Chris Armstrong’s interview at 123-reg blog and the subject is very interesting. If you guys don’t know, this guys is an Editor-in-Chief of Wired and he is also the author of Long Tail. This new book is very interesting because he shares his knowledge and thoughts on the use of long tail and social networking in the world wide web. I found the interview very informative after I read the entire interview. I honestly don’t have any idea what’s in and not online at this moment and for this author, Ning, which is a platform for The Long Tail social networks are becoming trendy at present time. I have facebook but I’m going to give it a shot in trying Ning for myself as well.

Anyway, if you are interested to know what is this Long Tail book all about, go and read the entire interview.



No comments: