Friday, 18 January 2008

Tag Time

Rosemarie tagged me once again. We've been keeping in touch lately informing eachother regarding the opps available online. Thanks sis for this tag. I really need something for my interim post.

How long have you been blogging?
- I started blogging May or June last year I guess

What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- I didn’t know anything about it at first. I just love to visit my friend’s blog before and wrote some comments there but when we had an eb in Glorietta, that’s when I started that I wanna keep my own blog as well so that I could keep in touch with them. I’ve got the chance to know about blogging because of Francesca, Girlie-2 and Marie-2

What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
- informations
- networking and making friends
- this is my other source of sideline also

What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
- we always eat our dinner very late because I’m always telling my husband to wait for 2 minutes for me to finish my entry and yet, he waited for an hour lolz. Not good at all!
- sometimes I can’t stop surfing even in the wee hours of the morning
- I always forgot my household chores especially in ironing of our clothes as I am infront of the laptop mostly of the time

I'm tagging Sarah , Ylan , Cyril , Gagiers au Canada , Angel , JulianaRW , Rowena , and Recel

2 comments:

Bless said...

Fran...i have a tag for you http://blessconfessionsofanarmywife.blogspot.com/2008/01/2k8-linky-love.html

salamat.

Anonymous said...

You spend a lot of time in your bedroom, so you want your bedroom furniture to be high quality online furniture and comfortable as well as stylish. At Furniturehomedelivery.com that’s just what you’ll find. Make your bedroom beautiful and have somewhere to relax with everything you need from furniturehomedelivery.com.