Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My Rants For The Year 2008

New Year means new beginning. How did you start the year 2008? Well, if you are going to ask me, I am trying to discipline myself when it comes to time management. I don't know why but I just find myself too much especially when laziness is eating me. I mean I am happy of course with the things that's going on here but I just realized that I have many wasted times last year and these wasted times should have made me earn more here or do the things that I've been planning to do here at home. I am not complaining or anything. 2007 had been a very good year for me because there are many good things that have happened. But for this year, I'd really want to make every minute that I have more precious and more worthwhile. I am not getting any younger you know so I must know what things do I need to prioritize first before anything elese.

No comments: