Friday, January 4, 2008

TGIF again

Good morning everyone! I will be working the whole day once again so I am not sure if I'll manage to make some post today while I'm at work. The good thing is that it's friday. Friday makes me feel relax knowing that I can sleep very late tonight and I can have a very long sleep and wake up late tomorrow morning or afternoon hehehe. Oh yeah, I used to wake up very late during weekends and hubby too. That's one of our similarities because we are really a big bear during weekends. People start their day here in the morning and have done many things while us on the other hand start our day late in the afternoon. I don't know why but that's one of our habits. Of course, we did our groceries every saturday afternoon but this time, we promised to ourselves that we won't spend and buy useless things if we don't really need it. We'd like to save for us to be able to travel once again very soon.

No comments: