Thursday, January 3, 2008

Worked The Whole Day

Oufff! What a long day I had once again. I worked the entire day and tomorrow I will be working once again. I know that I am quite busy but it is very okay for me. It's a good start right for the year 2008? Of course working more would mean that I'll have more salary to receive at the end of the month. I need to save really! I've got some things that I'd like to buy and I'd like to put additional savings on my account because I like to gain more interest from this account. Even if the interest is not that big, but converting the €€€€ interest will be big already once it will be converted to peso right? Hehehehe, I may sound funny but I am just being practical. When it comes to the world of blogging, I am happy as well that I managed to grabbed some opps even if the amounts aren't that big. I mean it's better than nothing. Soon, hopefully big time opps will be coming back once again. Even if these opps I took aren't that big, I am also thankful because they rated my post and it's a good factor for me especially in attracting the other advertisers out there. Sometimes, I do know that my posties are non-sense but when it is like that, it means that laziness is eating me once again. Well, it's a part of life and it is one of the new year's resolution that I have for this year.

No comments: