Friday, September 21, 2007

All About Wedding

My wedding will be less than one month from now. I will tell you honestly that I was very problematic searching for the best and unique wedding favor ideas. I’ve discussed my ideas with hubby but we always argue on something. Just small arguments. After talking and sharing our opinions, we ended up by choosing the best thing and that is something I like about us.

Wedding is a very nice celebration but it is problematic too because there are many details to study and to prepare before the big day. These wedding magazines and websites are really helpful. I can’t imagine my life without it. But honestly, my inlaws are very much involved with the preparations. My inlaws are the ones who do the wedding preparations here in France especially in dealing with the chateau, the florists, the food, distribution of invitations and many others. Give-aways decision is not final yet but it will be something our guests will surely love.

No comments: