Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Surprise Call From A Friend

I got a surprise call today from a close friend of mine who lives in USA. I am very happy to hear that she’s happily married to a very kind and loving american guy. Her husband is a businessman and they always travel because of her husband’s job. They always stay at the condotels when they’re travelling. But do you know that Condo Hotels are also known as condotels or apartotels? If not, then, now you know. Her husband is into real estate business and he thinks that Condo hotels are one of the hottest products and a very good investment in today’s real estate market. Such kind of investment is not a big joke ha because it is a luxury property that we always find in outstanding locations. Well, I don’t know exactly when he’ll start this investment but I am very happy that both of them are very fine and happy. I honestly miss this girl because she's like a sister to me.

No comments: