Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Personal Diet

Everytime I read a magazine, I always see this hydroxycut supplement. It says that hydroxycut is a very effective weight loss supplement that helps anyone who’d like to lose weight. I have talked to a friend of mine also who has been using this and he told me that it is really effective. Well, in my opinion, anyone can achieve great results if they’ll combined it with exercise and a proper diet. Agree?

I have my own personal diet too. Want to know what are they? Take a look below:

1. Drink eight (8) oz. glasses of water daily.
2. Eat breakfast. This is the most important meal of the day.
3. Exercise 2 or 3 times a week. Walking or jogging isn’t bad at all.
4. Eat proper meals. Avoid eating chips, chocolates or any junk foods.
5. Eat a lot of vegetables.
6. As much as possible, don't drink softdrinks.

No comments: