Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Am So Tirrrreeeedddd

I couldn't understand why I don't feel so good since yesterday. We left Paris not so early last sunday but I still feel tired. I don't know if it is because of blogging or something but my body really feels heavy especially my eyes. On the other hand, I am very happy because my blog was accepted in one of the sites where it is possible to earn an income by writing some reviews. I received 6 offers instantly and did it before the deadline. I took the other offers too from the other websites coz I really need to earn more compared in the previous months. Hirap kumita ng pera no? Hayyy, buhay nga naman. As I will be working early demain than the usual schedule, I long to hug my pillows and sleep like a baby. I hope I will managed to do that instead of staying infront of the computer till 2 in the morning lolz. It is a little bit cold here now and signs for automn are coming. I'll post some pictures soon when I've got the time. I just wish that I will not have any colds soon nor overfatigue.

No comments: