Thursday, September 27, 2007

Swimming Or Baseball?

My brother loves sports very much. I am very happy that he is very much interested in trying different kinds of sports to keep him busy instead of spending his time with his friends. Being the eldest daughter and the eldest sister in the family, I have worries and fears for my younger siblings. Of course I prefer that they’ll be interested in sports instead of drugs. Right now, he is a little bit confused if he’ll try swimming or baseball. I’ve been telling him that I am always here to support him and I will provide him the tools and equipments that he will be needing in case he joins swimming or the baseball team at school. So far, he wanted to join the baseball team so I asked my mom to give him all the baseball equipments he needs like Baseball Gloves, base sets, bag and many others.

But anyway, if you want to buy any sports training equipment for your kids or siblings, shop at kidsportsinc.com. Their items are not bad at all and the prices are very affordable too. Their store is a yahoo secure shopping store and this is the only store that has a 5 stars customer rating. Check their website and their products available.

No comments: